MC6C Charger by Xtar
A market leader within its category, the portable Xtar MC6C charger can charge up to six lithium-ion batteries at once, depending on cell type. This cost-effective charger has a clear LCD display, with gives a reading of both the charging current and the battery power. It has the ability to charge three ports with a constant current of 1 Amp or six ports with a constant current of 0.5 Amps. Therefore, less batteries will result in a faster charge. A 0 Volt sensor has also been included, which means it can revive discharged batteries for maximum cell performance.
Additional features include:
- Suitable for product size codes 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700 and 21700 (unprotected), 22650, 25500, 26650 and Flat-32650. Recharges 3.6V and 3.7V Li-ion, IMR, INR and ICR specialist cells except protected 21700/20700.
- Can recharge two 32650 batteries in CH1 and CH4 plus four 18650 cells in CH2 to CH5 simultaneously.
- Self-adjusting output enables continued functioning, even with low power input.
- Anti-reverse polarity indication, with short circuit and over-temperature protection.
- Robust design with flame-retardant and fire-resistant ABS casing
- Operating temperature limits: 0°C minimum to 40°C.